Re: Confederate insignia

  • hobbitt_c
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2002
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., "Contessa" <contessa@t...> wrote:
      > try www.ncwa.org they also have links to other civil war reenactors
      as well
      > as sutler links (people who sell things)
      >
      > What's your project?
      > just curious.

      Well I have a coat pattern, have for severaly years and I finally
      have the time and money to actually make one for my husband. I
      decided on Ordanance Major for him.

      Also several of my friends have opined that they'd like one. I'm
      modifying a jacket pattern for a "shell jacket". Problem is they
      don't have money, but they are young college students and my house
      needs painting.

      Canid

      > contessa

      http://www.brigadesutler.com/chevronsCivilWarCivilWarHistoryCivilWarRe