Civil War Creative Guild

  • Terri Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
      Hello All-

      I have seen many posts about Civil War re-enacting and
      fashion etc. here recently, and I thought I would post
      this here for you.

      This is a group to help new and old re-enactors
      develop the best persona, possible. The goal of this
      group is to offer help and encouragement on every
      aspect of civil war re-enacting, from ways to help cut
      costs, fashion history, construction tips, and the
      all-important etiquette. We encourage talk about
      history, impressions, scenarios, and all of the
      wonderful aspects of being a Civil War living
      historian.

      Come join in the fun, as we learn from each other!

      Just thought I would pass this information on to those
      who are interested.
      Terri Lee

      =====

      http://faith.yahoo.com