  • Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      The hat is from the mid 1950s, and should sit rather high on the back
      of the head. I believe it is supposed to fit closely to the head as
      well.
      Ann

      > > > The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I
      > > > really don't
      > > > want to use a wig.
      > >
      > > Maybe a bun at the base of the neck? That's how I put my
      > > hair up while wearing a hat.
      > >
      > > Jessica
      > >
      > > =====
      > Jessica - maybe I can help. I am a theatrical hairstylist. What
      > does
      > the hat look like and where do you want it to sit on her head?
      > Marcia

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • peggy salvail
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
        The bun at the base sounds good, what about a Fr.
        Braid or you could do a looped up ponytail. Peggy

        http://faith.yahoo.com