  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
      > The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I
      > really don't
      > want to use a wig.

      Maybe a bun at the base of the neck? That's how I put my
      hair up while wearing a hat.

      Jessica

      =====
      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Contessa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
        have you ever seen James and the giant peach by disney? the two aunts have
        their hair up, and wear hats, I don't know if it will work, but it's worth
        a try.
        contessa

        > The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I
        > really don't
        > want to use a wig.

        Maybe a bun at the base of the neck? That's how I put my
        hair up while wearing a hat.

        Jessica

        =====

      • shoevog
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., Siebel San <siebelsan@y...> wrote:

          > > The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I
          > > really don't
          > > want to use a wig.
          >
          > Maybe a bun at the base of the neck? That's how I put my
          > hair up while wearing a hat.
          >
          > Jessica
          >
          > =====
          Jessica - maybe I can help. I am a theatrical hairstylist. What does
          the hat look like and where do you want it to sit on her head?
          Marcia