  • Ann
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
      Contessa,
      Our production is comin along very well, thanks for asking. I've
      been very busy with the show since I am Mrs. Peacock (a very fun
      role) as well as costume head. I did find what I needed for clothes
      (one character has all authentic 50s clothes), but am still looking
      for some hair styles. It's easy to find pictures online, but getting
      instructions is hard. Our Mrs. White has long hair (a little past
      the shoulder, I think) and isn't going to cut it. Any suggestions?
      The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I really don't
      want to use a wig.
      Ann

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Siebel San
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
        > The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I
        > really don't
        > want to use a wig.

        Maybe a bun at the base of the neck? That's how I put my
        hair up while wearing a hat.

        Jessica

        =====
        http://faith.yahoo.com
      • Contessa
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
          have you ever seen James and the giant peach by disney? the two aunts have
          their hair up, and wear hats, I don't know if it will work, but it's worth
          a try.
          contessa

          > The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I
          > really don't
          > want to use a wig.

          Maybe a bun at the base of the neck? That's how I put my
          hair up while wearing a hat.

          Jessica

          =====

        • shoevog
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., Siebel San <siebelsan@y...> wrote:

            > > The hat we have won't fit over a french twist, and I
            > > really don't
            > > want to use a wig.
            >
            > Maybe a bun at the base of the neck? That's how I put my
            > hair up while wearing a hat.
            >
            > Jessica
            >
            > =====
            Jessica - maybe I can help. I am a theatrical hairstylist. What does
            the hat look like and where do you want it to sit on her head?
            Marcia