Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] I'm forwarding this message about mentoring

  • sylvia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2 4:59 PM
      Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] I'm forwarding this message about mentoring I would be glad to be able to help in whatever limited way I can.  I've worn many different costuming hats in the past 30 years.

      Sylvia Rognstad
      --
      Divinity Designs and Emeralds
      http://www.d-e-designs.com

      on 10/2/02 12:32 AM, Tara Maginnis at Tara@... wrote:

      As a part of the Mentor program of National Dance Week, I am currently
      conducting a search for individuals who might be willing to act as
      Mentors
      to aspiring young people who are interested in pursuing a career as a
      costume designers.  I would appreciate any mention you might give my
      quest
      in your own mailings to your members and/or any direction you might be
      able
      to provide me in this search.
       I currently have on file a minimum of nine young women of high
      school age
      who are beginning to investigate Costume Design as a potential career
      path
      to follow.  Thus, I would appreciate any advice or leads you might be
      able
      to provide.

      Patricia A. Goulding, M. Ed.
      National Dance Week