October 3rd Fashion Show in West Hollywood, CA

  • Celeste
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi everyone!
      I have been a member of this amazing and entertaining group for only
      a few short months. I have been receiving a number of wonderful
      on how to create your own looks and outfits.
      As a costume designer, I use recycled pieces, and use the element of
      displacement to create clothing made of recylced pieces.
      The result is hand made, economically friendly , socially and
      environmentally responsible clothing that you can wear.
      If you would like a flyer to get into my upcoming fashion show for
      free, and you happen to live in the Los Angeles area, please feel
      free to e-mail me and I will put you on the guest
      list.

      The event is at:
      The Barfly in West Hollywood
      8730 Sunset Blvd, CA. The event starts at 10:30 pm

      See you there!
      Celeste
    • teresa martinez