I'm forwarding this message about mentoring

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      As a part of the Mentor program of National Dance Week, I am currently
      conducting a search for individuals who might be willing to act as
      Mentors
      to aspiring young people who are interested in pursuing a career as a
      costume designers. I would appreciate any mention you might give my
      quest
      in your own mailings to your members and/or any direction you might be
      able
      to provide me in this search.
      I currently have on file a minimum of nine young women of high
      school age
      who are beginning to investigate Costume Design as a potential career
      path
      to follow. Thus, I would appreciate any advice or leads you might be
      able
      to provide.

      Patricia A. Goulding, M. Ed.
      National Dance Week
      142 Parkedge Road
      Pittsburgh, PA 15220
      1-877-YES4NDW
      1-877-937-4639
      pgould1724@...
      http://www.nationaldanceweek.org
    • sylvia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] I'm forwarding this message about mentoring I would be glad to be able to help in whatever limited way I can.  I've worn many different costuming hats in the past 30 years.

        Sylvia Rognstad
        --
        Divinity Designs and Emeralds
        http://www.d-e-designs.com

[...]