Re: Pulled Silk Trim

  • vintageconnection
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002
      Hmm...can you find a pic and post it?

      The only trims that come immediately to mind are fringing and
      ruching. If you go to the left hand side menu and click on "Photos"
      and then open up the file called "Trim," I've posted a pic of
      ruching. It can look many different ways, but essentially its a piece
      of fabric with one or more gathering threads down the middle; you
      pull up the gathering threads and get a "fluffy" trim. I will send
      along better instructions if this is the sort of trim you're
      referring to.

      Kristina