Stacey's reply

  • Eric Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2002
      Eric, I just want to know: Where is a costume as long
      as a city block going to be worn?

      Stacey

      Hello Stacey,

      Actually, precisely there--in the middle of the
      street! It's going to be a part of a fully
      conceptualized photo, with the dress being the
      centerpiece of a strange scene in an unlikely
      location. We'll probably have to shoot at 6am some
      Sunday morning. The whole project will be challenging,
      to say the least. But this is partly why I'm doing it.

      Take care,

      Eric

      http://finance.yahoo.com