unsubscribe

  • Flo Kruse
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2002
      I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME
    • Lady Marian
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002

        I have received your e-mail by mistake...I am not the person in charge of this group so I do not have the power to unsubscribe you.

         Flo Kruse wrote:

        I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

            ~Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
        distance.

      • Lady Marian
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002

          Why are we all getting the unsubscribe e-mails?  Or at least I am receiving them...

           Flo Kruse wrote:

          I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

              ~Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
          distance.

        • Kylie Hancock
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002
            It's pretty easy to do it yourself......if you look at the bottom of the message you'll see a note that looks like this:

            Kylie

            I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

          • Dianne and Greg Stucki
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002
              You subscribed yourself, you have to unsubscribe yourself. Go to www.groups.yahoo.com. Sign in with your user ID and password, go to My Groups, and then Edit My Groups. Click on The Costumer's Manifesto, then on Leave Group (on the right side of the page.) Answer yes when it asks if you are sure, then give it a day or two to process the changes.

              Dianne
              I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

            • terribird@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 18, 2004
                unsubscribe

              • Dianne & Greg Stucki
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 18, 2004
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 30, 2004
                    Simply go to "Edit My Membership" (upper right of screen) and click or
                    un-click the appropriate boxes.