Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] San Deigo, CA

  • peggy salvail
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2002
      OK I'm not making the same goof again. (like when I
      went to Vancouver las mo and didn't know there were
      real great places to shop for material) So the End of
      this mo (Sept 29-Oct 1) my daughter and I are going to
      San Deigo, CA. Anyone know any great places to get
      good deals on fabric? We both do Costume design.
      Thanks a bunch Peggy

      http://finance.yahoo.com