No Subject

  • Manxminx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      Name? Barbara

      Location? Central Valley of California

      Mental Age? Between 16 and 50..... depends on my attitude

      Do you have a web site? sorry no

      What is your main interest in costume? Renaissance costuming and Bellydance
      attire.

      What are your favorite Costume Movies? How to make a bellydancing belt.
      zzzzz

      What is your favorite historic costume period? see above

      Describe your favorite costume disaster. A polyester Ren shirt with one
      sleeve on upside down. 30 minutes before an event.

      What was the worst costume you ever saw at a RenFaire, SCA event,
      etc.? A Hot Pink Noble Dress on the Queen. You could see her a mile away.

      What is your favorite weird costume material? A Golden Fairy Costume for a
      6' over 250 lb hunk of a man. Dang he still looked good.

      Describe a costume object or material for which you have searched in
      vain. Golden and Cream Unicorn trim that is 3 inchs wide and padded under
      the unicorns

      How you would dress a bridesmaid? With no HUGE bows and in a dress she would
      be proud to wear again someday. I also agree..... the Bride should shine.