New member

  • terribird@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2001
      Hi! I am a new member.  I live in Key West, Florida and am currently working
      on 5 Carmen Miranda costumes for the next Fantasy Fest.    Any
      suggestions???????????  Expecially for the headdresses?????????????????????

      Thanks
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        Hi, I am a new member just a couple seconds old and am looking forward to being part of this group.. The reason I chose ya all is I am getting back into sewing after MANY years and am going to try my hand at making some authentic pirate wear as my hubby and I belong to a pirate group... Would love your input as to where I might find good patterns and if you have any advice to offer..

        Thanks for having me,
        Chris
      • Keith Burgess
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
          Hi Chris. I suggest you start here:
          > http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/groups.htm

          Regards, Keith.

          --
          �I went to woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
          essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach,