oops

  • Nicola Irvine
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 21, 2001
      Dear all,

      Hi, I'm a stage manager for a theatre company called Northern Stage
      Ensemble and we are currently in production of George Orwells 1984.
      I've been reading with interest everyones tips and ideas and
      hopefully someone out there can help me, or rather the wardrobe
      co-ordinator. Unfortunately she has left some direct dye on for
      rather too long on cotton. Is there any way to lighten overdeveloped
      cotton? Bleach has been tried to no avail.
      Please help before the designer comes back off holiday!
      Yours Gratefully
      Nicola
    • Expressions
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2010
        Hi
        I am new and look forward to learning more about making costumes
        judy