unsubscribe

  • Flo Kruse
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 7, 2002
      unsubscribe
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 6:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Moulin Rouge/Corsets

      >Ok, so here is my question. In the movie 'Moulin Rouge', Satine has
      consumption and I was wondering if the tight >laced corsets she wore had
      anything to do with it. I know it's kind of a weird question, but I was just
      curious. =)

      Consumption is the old term for Tuberculosis which is caught from another
      infected person.  It was common in earlier centuries when people lived in
      very close quarters like tenemants.   Wearing corsets probably didn't help
      but they didn't cause it.

      Judy

    • Flo Kruse
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 9, 2002
        unsubscribe
      • Flo Kruse
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3, 2002
          I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME
        • Nicole Pacini
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 3, 2002
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002

              I have received your e-mail by mistake...I am not the person in charge of this group so I do not have the power to unsubscribe you.

               Flo Kruse wrote:

              I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

                  ~Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
              distance.

            • Lady Marian
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002

                Why are we all getting the unsubscribe e-mails?  Or at least I am receiving them...

                 Flo Kruse wrote:

                I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

                    ~Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
                distance.

              • Kylie Hancock
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002
                  It's pretty easy to do it yourself......if you look at the bottom of the message you'll see a note that looks like this:

                  Kylie

                  I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

                • Dianne and Greg Stucki
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002
                    You subscribed yourself, you have to unsubscribe yourself. Go to www.groups.yahoo.com. Sign in with your user ID and password, go to My Groups, and then Edit My Groups. Click on The Costumer's Manifesto, then on Leave Group (on the right side of the page.) Answer yes when it asks if you are sure, then give it a day or two to process the changes.

                    Dianne
                    I have written you to unsubscribe, please unsubscribe ME

                  • terribird@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 18, 2004
                      unsubscribe

                    • Dianne & Greg Stucki
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 18, 2004
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 30 8:03 AM
                          Simply go to "Edit My Membership" (upper right of screen) and click or
                          un-click the appropriate boxes.