Moulin Rouge/Corsets

  • Liberty Campbell
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hello friends. I have been studying about corsets lately. They are quite fascinating. I have read that they caused many health problems.

      Ok, so here is my question. In the movie 'Moulin Rouge', Satine has consumption and I was wondering if the tight laced corsets she wore had anything to do with it. I know it's kind of a weird question, but I was just curious. =)

      Liberty aka Saoirse
    • peggy salvail
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 16, 2002
        OH Dear, you will be soooo dissapointed in me. I was
        there for a wedding and did not have a car at my
        disposal pluss I didn't not find out about the good
        deals on fabric till the day i was ready to leave.
        Pluss side is My sis still lives there so I could get
        her to send me something eh! I am a bit dissapointed
        but maybe i can make another trip there in the future
        and now I know. take care Peggy

        --- yum-yi <candyjgirl@...> wrote:
        > Yes, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I
        > sometimes
        > forget that there is also a town in Northern
        > Washington just along the border called Vancouver
        > too.
        > hehe
        > I hope that while you were there, you took advantage
        > of all the fabric stores!!!! I miss it so dearly now
        > that I am in a smaller center!
        > -Dawn
        >
        > --- peggy salvail <psalvail@...> wrote:
        > > to bad I didn''t know I just returned from
        > vancouver
        > > Oh that was Canada right? take care Peggy

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com