Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] 19th century French military uniforms

  • Suzi Clarke
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
      In Paris there is a Maritime Museum - it may be in the old Quai D'Orsay
      station but I am not sure - I lent my Paris guide to someone and it has not
      been returned. I suggest you try a search for it - I know they have
      uniforms there as I once had to reproduce a uniform of 1768 from an
      original in the Museum.
      Suzi
    • Suzi Clarke
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
        Not the Musee d'Orsay
        http://www.paris.org/Musees/Marine/
        Suzi
      • paul_barlow_99
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
          That's great, Suzi, thank you! I just went to their website -- it
          sounds like exactly what we're looking for! :-)

          PaulB