CSA-WR 2014 Symposium: Abstract Submission Deadline Extended, and Registration Now Open!

  • Publicity CSAWR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 10:43 AM
      Hello!

      I am writing to inform you that we have extended the deadline for abstract submissions to June 27th for our upcoming symposium in October. All other dates are to remain the same. If you could share this information, we would be most grateful!

      Also, registration for the symposium is now open. You can register here.

      Kind regards,
      Brenna A. Barks, MSc

      Managing Editor, Worn Through
      Publicity Chair, Costume Society of America, Western Region