  • Manxminx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2001
      Does Anyone have any information about a "South Bay Costumer's Guild"???
      This would be in the San Francisco area. I believe they are having a event
      where they will go onto a ship and tour a bit of the Harbour and I would like
      to be a part of that event. If anyone knows please email me.
      Manxminx@...
    • Teryl Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2001
        Hi,

        Are you located in the Bay Area? What kind of costume design experience do
        you have? I am an independent film producer in the Bay Area and am looking
        for a costume designer/wardrobe person.

        Feel free to contact me via email or by phone:

        nuvisionfilms@...
        510.496.6090

        Best regards,

        Teryl Warren