Registration Now Open: Costume Society of America, Western Region 2014 Symposium

  • Publicity CSAWR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2014
      Hello!

      Registration is now open for the Costume Society of America, Western Region 2014 Symposium! You can register online by following the link below.

      For more information about the Symposium please visit the link below for the location information, directions, and the symposium schedule and program.

      We are also pleased to announce a Student Honor Award for students who participate in the symposium. The Award includes waiving of Conference fees, 2 nights accommodations, and airfare.  Co-authors must both be students and they may split the award. Only Oral Research papers are eligible.

      Papers are welcomed from conservationists, museum professionals, costumers, living historians, students and academics in the field of fashion and dress history and studies, and many more.

      We sincerely hope you will help us spread the word, and that you will join us to make this a truly wonderful symposium!

      Kind regards,
      Brenna A. Barks, MSc

      Managing Editor, Worn Through
      Publicity Chair, Costume Society of America, Western Region