CSA Western Region Event at the FIDM Museum, Los Angeles!

  • Publicity CSAWR
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2014
      The Western Region announces an event on Saturday March 15, 2014 in Los Angeles, CA

      With Academy Award Season in full swing, we are going to the source of many of the nominated costumes with a morning visit to legendary Western Costume in North Hollywood, CA. We wil have an exclusive tour led by Bobi Garland, the head of the extensive Research Library.

      Wait! Our day is not finished.....After learning about the making of the costumes,we have the opportunity to see the spectacular results.  The FIDM Museum and Galleries 22nd Annual Art of Motion Picture Costume Design Exhibition will be the location of the afternoon optional Meet-Up. Meghan Hansen, Museum Registrar, will lead us through the exhibit sharing her knowledge of the costumes and tidbits about mounting the exhibit.

      I hope you will spend the day. Those who wish to, will meet for lunch near FIDM.

       Click on the links below to see more details and to register.

      Registration deadline is March 7, 2014

      Hope to see many of you there,

      Brenna A. Barks, MSc

      Managing Editor, Worn Through
      Publicity Chair, Costume Society of America, Western Region