My Brother SE-400

  • Wade MacMorrighan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      Hey guys, now before anyone bites my head off for potential SPAM (which I loathe and despise as well), I really didn't know where else to turn because I cannot re-sell it on either e-bay nor Amazon without a credit card.  However, that being said, does anyone know anyone who might be interested in purchasing from me a barely used (practically mint condition) dual sewing-and-embroidery machine? It's the SE-400 by Brother, and I'm asking $200.00 for it; less than 1/3 of the value that I paid for it (plus shipping, of course).  It's extremely new: I just purchased it last April (or was it March?).  Anyway, the ONLY marking on it was one that I made to the backside of the glossy instruction manuel with a black sharpie so that I knew where to look for it's file compatibility again when DLing free or paid-for digital embroidery designed on-line.  It took me forever to find that information, and when I finally found it, it was written in itty-bitty-make-your-eyes-bleed print!  So, I didn't want to have to go through that again.

      Take Care,
      Wade