mask and prosthetic skills

  • costumefiend
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
      Will someone point me to a mask maker who can manufacture prostethics? I am interested in learning how to do this, as an intern or gratis. Thank you for your help. Please forward info off list.
      Ann
    • GCKidd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
        Where are you located? I know some people who do that kind of work (I know enough to do some basic prosthetic work, myself, but I would hardly regard my work as professional-grade). But without some idea of where you're at, I don't know if the people I'd recommend can give you any hands-on experience in the process, which is what I assume you're looking for.