Tudor clothing workshops

  • adornthyhair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      Vallejo Music Theatre presents:
      The Tudor Tailors and their new book: "The Tudor Child".

      Join The Tudor Tailor for a full-day's program offering a presentation and three participatory workshops on the essentials of historic clothing reconstruction.

      Ninya and Jane give an inspirational guide to research, advise on sourcing appropriate materials, demonstrate an essential sixteenth century construction technique, and show how to embellish and finish fabric surfaces.

      When: Aug 10, 2013; 10am - 5pm

      Where: The Fetterly Playhouse for the Arts, 3467 Sonoma Blvd Suite 10, Vallejo, CA 94590

      Cost: Pre-sale: 58.00; after 27 July, and at the door: 65.00.
      Reservation includes snacks and lunch.

      How to make reservations:
      Contact Lynn L Combs at costumecloset1@...
      Please give me a phone number and good time to reply.
      Credit cards are accepted.

      For more information on the workshops see: vallejomusictheatre.org

      This is a fund raiser for Vallejo Music Theatre, a 501(c)3 not for profit, and will help support our community theatre programs.