Pageant of the Masters - Laguna Beach

  • Publicity CSAWR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      Hello!

      The Western Region of the Costume Society of America has added a bonus item
      to our 2013 programs agenda: The 80th Anniversary Pageant of the Masters in
      Laguna Beach, CA!

      The Pageant will take place on August 18th, and discount tickets will be
      available until June 6. See more information on Fashion Historia here:
      http://fashionhistorian.net/blog/2013/05/25/go-behind-the-scenes-at-pageant-of-the-masters-with-csa-western-region/

      We hope to see you there!

      Kind regards,

      Brenna Barks

      Publicity Chair, Costume Society of America, Western Region