Classes that Teach Traditional Tailoring Methods

  • Bobbie Kalben
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      The author of "Vintage Couture Tailoring", Thomas von Nordheim, is teaching a short course (5 days) at London College of Fashion, in London England, called "Couture Tailoring" on July 8-12, 2013.

      http://www.fashion.arts.ac.uk/short-courses/by-subject/garment-production-sewing/couture-tailoring/

      It is 7 hours each day and costs £495. I am considering taking it, even though I live in Seattle, Washington. Does anyone know anything about this course, or other classes that teach traditional tailoring methods? Thanks for your help.

      Bobbie
      bkalben@...