Facebook members all approved

  • thecostumersmanifesto
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      I just approved the 60+ members who wanted to join the new facebook group. I've also made it so any group member can now invite and approve other members, so you may explode like microbes in a petri dish and infect all your friends with the Manifesto facebook fever. Have fun!
    • Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
        Thank you.