Facebook and Yahoo groups

  • thecostumersmanifesto
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      No the Yahoo group is not closing. There was a flurry of interest in having a Facebook grop in addition to the Facebook page around the time my computer died last weekend. I quickly slapped up a facebook page using my dad's iPad while being driven in to work tuesday. I haven't really done anything with it yet because I still have no computer. I'm typing now on Dad's desktop while wading through the 500+ email that have accrued since last week and will try to get into Facebook for a few minutes to get a bit more done on the wish for the new extra facebook group. The original Yahoo group is still fine where it is. You do not need to move.
    • Pat Rohrbach
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
        Great than I think the original yahoo is best