Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: How to find the Manifesto on Facebook

  • Leslie Johnston
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2013
      There are both a page and a group.

      The brand new group that Tara just created this week is at:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/118139801697054/

      The page, which Tara created a couple of years ago, is at:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Costumers-Manifesto/153515824693532?ref=ts&fref=ts

      The group showed up in a search for me for the first time this morning.
      Both the group and the page came up in my results.

      It's not an open group - you cannot just join. I hope Tara has the time
      soon to approve all our requests to join!

      On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Mandy Fisher <mandythepcgirl@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > But it's not a group. It's a page. That is different. They don't even show
      > up separately anymore. :(
      >

      > On 3 February 2013 11:16, Gloria Gick infodaisy@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I found it by way of the link and asked to join but haven't received an
      > > answer yet. I'm relatively new to groups on Facebook, but did join 2
      > others
      > > recently. They won't show up on your list until the moderator accepts
      > you,
      > > at least that's what happened with the others. One of those is a family
      > > group and it doesn't show up in "search" because of the level of privacy
      > > that was set for it.
      > >
      > > Gloria Gick

      > --
      > Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.