Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Finding the Facebook Group

  • greg spooner
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 2, 2013
      Well thanks to the link I found the group and press'd the Join Group Button.  Just need a group admin to accept me.

      On 2013-02-01, at 7:39 AM, Mandy Fisher wrote:

      > Even though I followed the link below, it still doesn't show up in the

      > search box.

      > I think it's country settings. I'm pretty sure Facebook is stopping people

      > from other countries from seeing certain "business" groups.

      > When the request is approved, I'll see if it even turns up in my list of

      > groups.

      > Mandy

      > On 1 February 2013 17:59, J Lougart@...> wrote:

      > > I've copy and pasted the link below.

      > > https://www.facebook.com/groups/118139801697054/?fref=ts

      > > I keep trying to figure out why some of us our finding it in "search" and

      > > others don't. Be sure you type "THE Costumer's Manifesto" not simply

      > > "Costumer's Manifesto".

      > > I'm wondering if it is a browser or OS issue? I have tried searching on

      > > both my Mac and my Windows 7 computers, using Safari, Firefox and Internet

      > > Explorer. Typing in "The Costumer's Manifesto" and it comes up in Groups

      > > every time. I don't have an iPhone or Blueberry, so have not check that

      > > way. I'll keep trying to help get this issue solve.

      > > What has everyone else been using?

      > > JGartin

      > > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, judycat5@... wrote:

      > > > I don't find anything under "group". Can someone who found the page put

      > > up a link?

      > > > Judy

      > > > judycat5@...

      > > > On 01/31/13, J wrote:

      > > > When you type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box. The results

      > > will show one highlighted Manifesto with the scissors logo. This is the old

      > > page. Underneath that you should see "Groups." The Manifesto group

      > > currently has an icon of a fist and not the scissors.

      > > > I see the group has gone from three members to seven, so some people are

      > > finding it.

      > > > I hope this helps. Good luck.

      > > > J.Gartin

      > --

      > Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.

      > :)

    • J
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2, 2013
        Glad people are finally finding the Group. I'm pretty sure Tara is the only administrator. She just opened a show and has not been feeling well, so it may take a day or two before you are accepted to the group.
        JGartin