Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Finding the Facebook Group

  • Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2013
      Are you in Canada? I'm going to try it from Nova Scotia and see...
      On 2013-02-01, at 7:39 AM, Mandy Fisher wrote:

      > Even though I followed the link below, it still doesn't show up in the
      > search box.
      >
      > I think it's country settings. I'm pretty sure Facebook is stopping people
      > from other countries from seeing certain "business" groups.
      >
      > When the request is approved, I'll see if it even turns up in my list of
      > groups.
      >
      > Mandy
      >
      > On 1 February 2013 17:59, J Lougart@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I've copy and pasted the link below.
      > >
      > > https://www.facebook.com/groups/118139801697054/?fref=ts
      > >
      > > I keep trying to figure out why some of us our finding it in "search" and
      > > others don't. Be sure you type "THE Costumer's Manifesto" not simply
      > > "Costumer's Manifesto".
      > >
      > > I'm wondering if it is a browser or OS issue? I have tried searching on
      > > both my Mac and my Windows 7 computers, using Safari, Firefox and Internet
      > > Explorer. Typing in "The Costumer's Manifesto" and it comes up in Groups
      > > every time. I don't have an iPhone or Blueberry, so have not check that
      > > way. I'll keep trying to help get this issue solve.
      > >
      > > What has everyone else been using?
      > >
      > > JGartin
      > >

      > > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, judycat5@... wrote:
      > > >

      > > > I don't find anything under "group". Can someone who found the page put
      > > up a link?
      > > >

      > > > Judy
      > > > judycat5@...
      > > >

      > > > On 01/31/13, J wrote:
      > > >

      > > > When you type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box. The results
      > > will show one highlighted Manifesto with the scissors logo. This is the old
      > > page. Underneath that you should see "Groups." The Manifesto group
      > > currently has an icon of a fist and not the scissors.
      > > >
      > > > I see the group has gone from three members to seven, so some people are
      > > finding it.
      > > >
      > > > I hope this helps. Good luck.
      > > >
      > > > J.Gartin

      > --
      > Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.
      >
      > :)

    • greg spooner
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2, 2013
        Well thanks to the link I found the group and press'd the Join Group Button.  Just need a group admin to accept me.

        On 2013-02-01, at 7:39 AM, Mandy Fisher wrote:

        > Even though I followed the link below, it still doesn't show up in the

        > search box.

        > I think it's country settings. I'm pretty sure Facebook is stopping people

        > from other countries from seeing certain "business" groups.

        > When the request is approved, I'll see if it even turns up in my list of

        > groups.

        > Mandy

        > On 1 February 2013 17:59, J Lougart@...> wrote:

        > > I've copy and pasted the link below.

        > > https://www.facebook.com/groups/118139801697054/?fref=ts

        > > I keep trying to figure out why some of us our finding it in "search" and

        > > others don't. Be sure you type "THE Costumer's Manifesto" not simply

        > > "Costumer's Manifesto".

        > > I'm wondering if it is a browser or OS issue? I have tried searching on

        > > both my Mac and my Windows 7 computers, using Safari, Firefox and Internet

        > > Explorer. Typing in "The Costumer's Manifesto" and it comes up in Groups

        > > every time. I don't have an iPhone or Blueberry, so have not check that

        > > way. I'll keep trying to help get this issue solve.

        > > What has everyone else been using?

        > > JGartin

        > > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, judycat5@... wrote:

        > > > I don't find anything under "group". Can someone who found the page put

        > > up a link?

        > > > Judy

        > > > judycat5@...

        > > > On 01/31/13, J wrote:

        > > > When you type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box. The results

        > > will show one highlighted Manifesto with the scissors logo. This is the old

        > > page. Underneath that you should see "Groups." The Manifesto group

        > > currently has an icon of a fist and not the scissors.

        > > > I see the group has gone from three members to seven, so some people are

        > > finding it.

        > > > I hope this helps. Good luck.

        > > > J.Gartin

        > --

        > Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.

        > :)

      • J
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 2, 2013
          Glad people are finally finding the Group. I'm pretty sure Tara is the only administrator. She just opened a show and has not been feeling well, so it may take a day or two before you are accepted to the group.
          JGartin