Re: How to find the Manifesto on Facebook

  • mushmatrix
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 30, 2013
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "J" wrote:

      > To join the Costumer's Manifesto Group on Facebook:
      >
      > Sign into your account.
      >
      > Type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box on the top of the page
      >
      > There should be two The Costumer's Manifesto's that come up. Choose the one listed as "Group"
      >
      > It is an open group and Tara's greeting is on this page. To join the group, all you need to do is click on the "join" button.

      Unfortunately I am only getting the page and other costuming pages or groups, no Costumer's Manifesto group yet :(

      --Juliann
    • susabela
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 31, 2013
        Only The Costumer’s Manifesto facebook page comes up, no group.
        Susan Cassidy

        --- In mailto:TheCostumersManifesto%40yahoogroups.com, "J" wrote:

        > To join the Costumer's Manifesto Group on Facebook:
        >
        > Sign into your account.
        >
        > Type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box on the top of the page
        >
        > There should be two The Costumer's Manifesto's that come up. Choose the one listed as "Group"
        >
        > It is an open group and Tara's greeting is on this page. To join the group, all you need to do is click on the "join" button.

        Unfortunately I am only getting the page and other costuming pages or groups, no Costumer's Manifesto group yet :(

        --Juliann

      • Leslie Johnston
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 31, 2013
          I am seeing the Page that Tara set up some time ago, but not the Group. Weird.

          Leslie

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "J" wrote:

          > To join the Costumer's Manifesto Group on Facebook:
          >
          > Sign into your account.
          >
          > Type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box on the top of the page
          >
          > There should be two The Costumer's Manifesto's that come up. Choose the one listed as "Group"
          >
          > It is an open group and Tara's greeting is on this page. To join the group, all you need to do is click on the "join" button.
          >
          > See you over on Facebook!
          >
          > JGartin

        • Poppy Shell

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 31, 2013
              Yep me to ? what now?

              To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 1, 2013
                Even though I've applied to join, it's still not coming up.

                On 1 February 2013 01:09, Leslie Johnston <leslieljohnston@...> wrote:

                > I am seeing the Page that Tara set up some time ago, but not the Group.
                > Weird.
                >
                > Leslie
                >
                > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "J" wrote:
                > >
                > > To join the Costumer's Manifesto Group on Facebook:
                > >
                > > Sign into your account.
                > >
                > > Type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box on the top of the page
                > >
                > > There should be two The Costumer's Manifesto's that come up. Choose the
                > one listed as "Group"
                > >
                > > It is an open group and Tara's greeting is on this page. To join the
                > group, all you need to do is click on the "join" button.
                > >
                > > See you over on Facebook!
                > >
                > > JGartin

                Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.

                :)

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 2, 2013
                  Me, too!
                  On 2013-02-02, at 3:14 AM, Mandy Fisher wrote:

                  > Even though I've applied to join, it's still not coming up.
                  >
                  > On 1 February 2013 01:09, Leslie Johnston leslieljohnston@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > I am seeing the Page that Tara set up some time ago, but not the Group.
                  > > Weird.
                  > >
                  > > Leslie
                  > >
                  > > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "J" wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > To join the Costumer's Manifesto Group on Facebook:
                  > > >
                  > > > Sign into your account.
                  > > >
                  > > > Type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box on the top of the page
                  > > >
                  > > > There should be two The Costumer's Manifesto's that come up. Choose the
                  > > one listed as "Group"
                  > > >
                  > > > It is an open group and Tara's greeting is on this page. To join the
                  > > group, all you need to do is click on the "join" button.
                  > > >
                  > > > See you over on Facebook!
                  > > >
                  > > > JGartin

                  > --
                  > Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.
                  >
                  > :)

                • Mandy Fisher
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 2, 2013
                    I think the page owners need to start an actual group, not a page.

                    On 3 February 2013 02:16, Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer <k.belzer@...
                    > wrote:

                    > Me, too!
                    > On 2013-02-02, at 3:14 AM, Mandy Fisher wrote:
                    >
                    > > Even though I've applied to join, it's still not coming up.
                    > >
                    > > On 1 February 2013 01:09, Leslie Johnston leslieljohnston@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > I am seeing the Page that Tara set up some time ago, but not the Group.
                    > > > Weird.

                    > page

                    > the
                    > > > one listed as "Group"

                    > > > group, all you need to do is click on the "join" button.

                    > > --
                    > > Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.
                    > >
                    > > :)

                    Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.

                    :)

                  • Gloria Gick
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 2, 2013
                      I found it by way of the link and asked to join but haven't received an answer yet. I'm relatively new to groups on Facebook, but did join 2 others recently. They won't show up on your list until the moderator accepts you, at least that's what happened with the others. One of those is a family group and it doesn't show up in "search" because of the level of privacy that was set for it.

                      Gloria Gick

                    • Mandy Fisher
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 2, 2013
                        But it's not a group. It's a page. That is different. They don't even show
                        up separately anymore. :(

                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 3, 2013
                          There are both a page and a group.

                          The brand new group that Tara just created this week is at:
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/118139801697054/

                          The page, which Tara created a couple of years ago, is at:
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Costumers-Manifesto/153515824693532?ref=ts&fref=ts

                          The group showed up in a search for me for the first time this morning.
                          Both the group and the page came up in my results.

                          It's not an open group - you cannot just join. I hope Tara has the time
                          soon to approve all our requests to join!

                          On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM, Mandy Fisher <mandythepcgirl@...>wrote:

                          > **
                          >

                          > But it's not a group. It's a page. That is different. They don't even show
                          > up separately anymore. :(
                          >

                          > On 3 February 2013 11:16, Gloria Gick infodaisy@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > I found it by way of the link and asked to join but haven't received an
                          > > answer yet. I'm relatively new to groups on Facebook, but did join 2
                          > others
                          > > recently. They won't show up on your list until the moderator accepts
                          > you,
                          > > at least that's what happened with the others. One of those is a family
                          > > group and it doesn't show up in "search" because of the level of privacy
                          > > that was set for it.
                          > >
                          > > Gloria Gick

                          > --
                          > Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.
                          >
                          > :)

                        • Coral Phillips
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 3, 2013
                            Is it necessary to join Facebook?

                            Is this Yahoo group closing?

                            Naïve Coral

                            To join the Costumer's Manifesto Group on Facebook:

                            Sign into your account.

                            Type "The Costumer's Manifesto" in the search box on the top of the page

                            There should be two The Costumer's Manifesto's that come up. Choose the one listed as "Group"

                            It is an open group and Tara's greeting is on this page. To join the group, all you need to do is click on the "join" button.

                            See you over on Facebook!

                            JGartin

                            If you consider this message to be unsolicited junk please click here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/JNFIZhqq4!zGX2PQPOmvUqbyJUddZf2SlX1yIoBTCCCDCcGMORbtog0tKB++2I8BwiNwNQDoB8CURD1dro2FIg==> . This will submit a copy to Websense for review by the Spam Team.

                            *** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***

                            This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient. Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the opinions of Caltex Australia Limited or one of its subsidiaries (collectively the "Caltex Group"). Neither the sender nor the Caltex Group warrants that any communication via the Internet is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Information is distributed without warranties of any kind.