Re: networking

  • costumer122
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
      I think the idea of a Facebook page is a good idea. But I think Tara would
      have to start it.

      Patty in Illinois

    • Patrick Porter
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
        I was admin for a Yahoo group and we moved it over to Facebook without a
        problem. If this group moves, count me in.

      • debbie_lough
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
          I think the idea of a facebook group would be good - although I agree, i think it would have to be Tara who'd have to start it, if only so that the final control remains with her (even if she were to appoint other (volunteer) admins to do the day to day running).

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, ecomaas@... wrote:

          > I think the idea of a Facebook page is a good idea. But I think Tara would
          > have to start it.
          >
          > Patty in Illinois

        • Pat Rohrbach
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
            Tara what do you think ? want a Face Book group?

            I was admin for a Yahoo group and we moved it over to Facebook without a
            problem. If this group moves, count me in.

          • GCKidd
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
              There's already a Costumer's Manifesto page, but it's just a 'fan' page, not a group. Having a Facebook group would facilitate a lot of stuff, I will say.