RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] networking

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
      Do you think we could start up one in Face Book or ???

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
        I think the idea of a Facebook page is a good idea. But I think Tara would
        have to start it.

        Patty in Illinois

      • Patrick Porter
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
          I was admin for a Yahoo group and we moved it over to Facebook without a
          problem. If this group moves, count me in.

        • debbie_lough
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
            I think the idea of a facebook group would be good - although I agree, i think it would have to be Tara who'd have to start it, if only so that the final control remains with her (even if she were to appoint other (volunteer) admins to do the day to day running).

            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, ecomaas@... wrote:

            > I think the idea of a Facebook page is a good idea. But I think Tara would
            > have to start it.
            >
            > Patty in Illinois

          • Pat Rohrbach
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
              Tara what do you think ? want a Face Book group?

              I was admin for a Yahoo group and we moved it over to Facebook without a
              problem. If this group moves, count me in.

            • GCKidd
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
                There's already a Costumer's Manifesto page, but it's just a 'fan' page, not a group. Having a Facebook group would facilitate a lot of stuff, I will say.