networking

  • Helen Hodgson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello all,

      I have noticed that Yahoo has had to shut down its chat rooms. This, i think, is a dreadful shame. It prohibits networking and sharing of ideas easily.

      I am aware I have not used the message board a great deal, but I thought it would be an idea to use this more in the stead of the chat rooms.

      If you wish to IM me I am always happy to chat and my id is victorianhelen and my email is as above.

      I look forward to hearing from you and enabling us to share ideas freely.

      Kind Regards
      Helen
    • Pat Rohrbach
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2013
        Do you think we could start up one in Face Book or ???

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
          I think the idea of a Facebook page is a good idea. But I think Tara would
          have to start it.

          Patty in Illinois

        • Patrick Porter
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
            I was admin for a Yahoo group and we moved it over to Facebook without a
            problem. If this group moves, count me in.

          • debbie_lough
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
              I think the idea of a facebook group would be good - although I agree, i think it would have to be Tara who'd have to start it, if only so that the final control remains with her (even if she were to appoint other (volunteer) admins to do the day to day running).

              --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, ecomaas@... wrote:

              > I think the idea of a Facebook page is a good idea. But I think Tara would
              > have to start it.
              >
              > Patty in Illinois

            • Pat Rohrbach
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
                Tara what do you think ? want a Face Book group?

                I was admin for a Yahoo group and we moved it over to Facebook without a
                problem. If this group moves, count me in.

              • GCKidd
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
                  There's already a Costumer's Manifesto page, but it's just a 'fan' page, not a group. Having a Facebook group would facilitate a lot of stuff, I will say.