Costume Society of America, Western Region 2013 Programs

  • Publicity CSAWR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hello,

      As the Publicity Chair for the Western Region of CSA, I am happy to provide
      you with the brochure announcing our schedule of events for 2013, including
      hosting our national symposium in Las Vegas, May 29 - June 1!

      Please spread the word, and we look forward to seeing you at one of our
      upcoming events.

      Best,

      Brenna Barks

      Publicity Chair, Costume Society of American, Western Region