swiss nylon tulle

  • jerry b
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      I been makeing custom beaded gowns for over 43 yrs now . (My gowns are beaded like the great Bob Mackie) and I bead on Swiss Nylon Tulle and now I can not find a supplier of it . If I can not find it I will have to close up and go out of bussiness. So can any one guide me to a company or factory that will carry it .Thank You All .
      Jerry Baer 1-330-323-2779
    • ecomaas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
        You might try tutu.com. They sell all kinds of netting and tulle for
        dancers. The owner, Claudia Folts, may be able to help you find what you are
        looking for. She often shops for customers to get them the hard-to-find fabrics
        they are searching for. Cal their toll free number and see if they can
        help you.

        Good luck,
        Patty Halajian
        freelance costumer and stitcher