Tatted lace

  • costumefiend
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      My friend has been tatting her entire life, she is now doing period patterns in 5 yard increments, or I guess, in what ever you need. If you need some beautiful (and strong) tatted lace, contact me off list and I will link her to you. There is a photo album, Tatted Lace, in our photo database to see the really bad photo I took of what she is working on.
      Ann