Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Spirit Gum?

  • DARK GOD
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2002
      no spirit gum doesnt or if it does its so long it makes no odds firstly how
      are you applying it you need to put it on the prosthetics and your ears
      touch them together then let both sides dry before sticking the ears to your
      skin if the mastic(spirit gum)is thick its normaly because your wipeing the
      brush on the side of the bottle this bilds up thin layers around the lid and
      holds it slightly open which will screw up the glue ther is also extra
      strenth mastic which will if you will excuse the expression stick l;ike shit
      to a blancket the best stuff was dow corning 355 sergical adhesive but thats
      been band now is it wa harmful to that atmosphere... hope this helps