Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Wild west underwear

  • Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012
      That settles the question for me! Thank you very much. This is a useful group, indeed.

    • mmrcostume@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
        Thank you for the insight and the background story. Information along with factual personal stories always add to the item or ideas. Thanks to claude and his com padres on their hard work and drive open up the west and supply others with beef etc
        Michele
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        I have a question about cowboys' underwear. Would they have had anything different from urban men in the mid to late 1800's? And I am thinking that nightshirts would have been a raity on the range. Yes?

      • Claudia Hill
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
          Susabela,

          Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.