Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Wild west underwear

  • susabela@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012
      And that is why I love this group—enjoyed your response very much, Claudia!

    • Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2012
        That settles the question for me! Thank you very much. This is a useful group, indeed.

      • mmrcostume@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
          Thank you for the insight and the background story. Information along with factual personal stories always add to the item or ideas. Thanks to claude and his com padres on their hard work and drive open up the west and supply others with beef etc
          Michele
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          I have a question about cowboys' underwear. Would they have had anything different from urban men in the mid to late 1800's? And I am thinking that nightshirts would have been a raity on the range. Yes?

        • Claudia Hill
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 13, 2012
            Susabela,

            Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

            Claudia

            And that is why I love this group—enjoyed your response very much, Claudia!