looking for wholesale sources

  • Silvester
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
      Greetings All,

      I tend to lurk on this list, but I'm hoping some of you might be able/willing to help me...

      I want to start making Renn Faire costumes and need to find suppliers. I currently buy retail from Joann's, but that cuts into the profit margin.

      I like to work in cotton and linen and would like to expand into wool and upholstery cottons.

      I live near NYC, but plan to move to eastern PA in the next month or two.

      Would some of you please direct me to a place to get good fabrics really cheap, if not wholesale?

      Silvester