tartan fabric

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2012

      i'm looking for reasonably priced tartan fabric...preferably a heavy weight cotton..but light weight wool might have to do.
      i do need clan specific, so somewhere that carries a good variety would be fabulous.
      any help is greatly appreciated.

      thank you,
      paula mcwhirter-buck

    • Silvester
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
        Greetings All,

        I tend to lurk on this list, but I'm hoping some of you might be able/willing to help me...

        I want to start making Renn Faire costumes and need to find suppliers. I currently buy retail from Joann's, but that cuts into the profit margin.

        I like to work in cotton and linen and would like to expand into wool and upholstery cottons.

        I live near NYC, but plan to move to eastern PA in the next month or two.

        Would some of you please direct me to a place to get good fabrics really cheap, if not wholesale?

        Silvester