Re: Costume Distressing Workshops SF Bay Area

  • diana thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2012
      This is also a wistful wish I were there on the west coast more often. I
      would make the trip but am bound by obligations to a Renaissance Faire in
      Sarasota, Florida. I know it is hard enough to juggle all
      you do, Tara, but if ever there is more notice to some event like this, I
      would love a heads up. Now that
      Blackthistle Designs is back on its feet ( and thanks to you and all your
      help and support through the
      years) I am scheduling my "geographical" calendar around events and could
      plan on correlating
      areas with events, but have to do so at least a half year in advance. I
      would love and be able to use
      a workshop such as this. I have a large collector's volume of the creation
      of Harry Potter and there are
      several chapters which delve specifically into how the costumes were
      distressed that I loved. Very useful
      and many things I never thought of.
      Thank you again for all you do.

      diana thompson