Getting Into the Costume Business

  • Rosalind
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      Hello All -

      Im looking to do some sewing for dance/theatre. I have in the past been the seamstress for a dance company, which I enjoyed tremendously. I would like to approach dance companies and even possibly the NYC Ballet that travels here to Saratoga Springs every Summer. I would appreciate any feedback anyone may have.

      Thank you all and have a blessed day.

      Rosalind