RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Hans Solo Boots

  • retshopbuyer@charter.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2012
      have you googled Hans Solo Boot
      i did and lot s of stuff came up-
      I don't actually know what the boot looks like from the movie-
      so can't be sure that every boot pictured is a hans solo boot-
      do you have a still from the movie?
      the first link i clicked on had a size 16-

      retshopbuyer

      On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM, dblackthistle wrote:

      hello, does anyone know where I would be able to get a pair of boots
      like Han Solo in Star Wars wears ? Short of custom, which I may end
      up having to do, but need a Men's size 16. Any help would be
      appreciated.
      thank you
      diana thompson
      Blackthistle Designs

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

    • diana thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2012
        thank you..I did google, and found some custom boots, beautiful, but $600.00. Was hoping to find something a bit less. Will check it out. Thank everyone who
        responded, but will not tie up the site with individual acknowledgements :)

        diana thompson
        Blackthistle Designs
        Maine, USA
        www.Blackthistledesigns.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2012
          Consider Sportsman guide.

          They sometimes have surplus East German army boots. I bought a pair
          for my Rebel Trooper outfit. Needed lots of polish.