Hans Solo Boots

  • dblackthistle
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2012
      hello, does anyone know where I would be able to get a pair of boots
      like Han Solo in Star Wars wears ? Short of custom, which I may end
      up having to do, but need a Men's size 16. Any help would be
      appreciated.
      thank you
      diana thompson
      Blackthistle Designs
    • retshopbuyer@charter.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2012
        have you googled Hans Solo Boot
        i did and lot s of stuff came up-
        I don't actually know what the boot looks like from the movie-
        so can't be sure that every boot pictured is a hans solo boot-
        do you have a still from the movie?
        the first link i clicked on had a size 16-

        retshopbuyer

        On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:16 PM, dblackthistle wrote:

        hello, does anyone know where I would be able to get a pair of boots
        like Han Solo in Star Wars wears ? Short of custom, which I may end
        up having to do, but need a Men's size 16. Any help would be
        appreciated.
        thank you
        diana thompson
        Blackthistle Designs

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

      • diana thompson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2012
          thank you..I did google, and found some custom boots, beautiful, but $600.00. Was hoping to find something a bit less. Will check it out. Thank everyone who
          responded, but will not tie up the site with individual acknowledgements :)

          diana thompson
          Blackthistle Designs
          Maine, USA
          www.Blackthistledesigns.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 16, 2012
            Consider Sportsman guide.

            They sometimes have surplus East German army boots. I bought a pair
            for my Rebel Trooper outfit. Needed lots of polish.