PLEASE READ. this is real...email was hacked

  • diana thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      early this morning, my email was hacked. I apologise to everyone that it contacted. Please note that you will now, or may already have
      received an email that I am stuck in Madrid and need money !!!  Do not worry, I am not...I was out of town, and not monitoring my email..
      upon coming back, tired and late last night, I quickly scanned too many emails and incorrectly opened ONE stupid piece of spam, and boom...
      Liam called me and asked if I had gotten lost on the way home :) (wise arse ...:)
      either way...all is corrected now and your emails to me and mine to you are all safe. It is amazing how they can do something like this,
      and do. I have more than doubled the protection on yahoo now and please know that it is all secure.

      My apologies for the inconvenience.

      diana thompson
      Blackthistle Designs
      Maine, USA