RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re. dress maker dummies

  • Kelley Maxfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 6:35 AM
      How would you use this product making Dress form dummies, since you cannot put it on the body and heat activate it without burning? Sounds like an interesting idea just not sure how to implement it.

      Mrs. Kelley Maxfield | Costume Supervisor

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012
        Brian,

        I'm not familiar with this product, so I wasn't following you're concept...

        But after looking at some of the videos on the website I'm pretty interested in the product and will look into it further.

        Thanks!

        Silvester